Monday, January 15, 2018

Week 16 - Still sick...

Poor Ethan. He's been so sick and I worry so much when he's far away! Hopefully he'll start to feeling better soon.

"Hi how is it going at home? This week I don't have a whole lot to write about since I have been pretty sick. I woke up with a fever Tuesday morning and a really bad headache and my stomach just hurts so so bad. It has been getting worse everyday, even though i went to the hospital in chiclayo on Thursday, and they just gave me pills that have been doing nothing. I have eaten in filibertos that are nicer than that hospital. Also the people that work in the little clinic in Frys probably would be more help. So because of that this week has been a lot of being inside and feeling pretty sick and sad. 

I don't think there are mission doctors. only in lima. I got a blood test and had to poop in a cup. and they told me that I didn't have a parasite, so i am not sure. I just have been having a pretty rough week. it makes it hard when we have to stay inside too since i think of home more. other than that i just want to feel better and I don't know what else to do. Hopefully it will get better soon. also will my package get here? and who is the prophet now?

I am sorry if I am negative, I just have had the worst week ever. Hopefully it will go away. Next week I will write all the things on a paper everyday so that there will be more stories.

We did have a pretty good time finding new investigators this week which is pretty good, and I feel like my Spanish is getting better. We had another interview with the president and I understood him this time. He promised me that if I keep going and hope, that I will be fluent in 2 more months, so hopefully that will work. We were supposed to give a talk in sacrament this Sunday but we ended up not going since i'm pretty sick and the people that live right next to us had a big peruvian party with super loud music from 8:00 until 5:00 in the morning, and we didnt sleep at all. Our whole room was shaking. P day was pretty boring as well. I just sat and watched them play soccer. Hopefully everything is going well at home and that everyone is enjoying the cold.


Elder Lamb"

I think this sign says something about "no littering" obviously no one listens! Ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment